Events & Demos
- Date: 3 December 2014
- Start Time: 5:30pm
- End Time: 9:00pm
Make your Christmas even better with a fun night out learning the secrets to creating the tastiest Christmas products.
This limited edition class includes:
• Glazed Ham on the Bone and carving
• Roasting a whole Goose
• Perfect Pork Crackling/Rolled Pork Loin
• Roasting Turkey Breast Rolls
• Handouts folder including recipes
• Christmas meat & smallgoods tastings
• Bremerton Wine tastings
• $10 Feast! gift voucher
• Instruction on general knife safety
This class is strictly limited to a maximum of 30 attendees.
- Next on: 5 December 2014
- Start Time: 6:00pm
- End Time: 7:30pm
- Venue: Rawson's Elite Appliances Kitchen
Join Alex Knoll, 4th generation smallgoods maker for an enjoyable and informative session on the finer points of smallgoods appreciation.
It’s a feast for the senses as you look, learn, smell and of course, taste! Alex will explain the ingredients, processes and traditions behind these gourmet meat products also know as charcuterie or aufschnitt.
A select Barossa Valley Winery will also join us to offer delicious paired tastings.