Events & Demos
This limited edition class includes:
– A demonstration of the breakdown of a whole pig carcass with information on selecting the best cuts for Sausage Making
– Instruction in creating a traditional sausage (Mincing, Sausage Filling and Tying)
– Instruction in creating a gourmet sausage (Mincing, Sausage Filling and Tying)
– Involvement in creating “The Adelaide Review Sausage” with other participants. This will be a brand new flavoured Sausage developed during the class by participants selecting various ingredients from our ‘Pantry’ to create this new flavour which may appear for sale in our stores in later months!
– Handouts folder with information on content covered during the class
-Each participant will receive approximately 2kg of sausages to take home – Over $30 Value!
– Approximately 1kg of “The Adelaide Review Sausage” which will be created during the nigh with class participation.
– Approximately 500g of traditional English Pork Sausages
– Approximately 500g of Gourmet Pork & Fennel Sausages
This special class is strictly limited to a maximum of 40 attendees.