The Old Lolly Shop

The Old Lolly Shop

STALL: S33
CONTACT: 8212 4122
OWNER'S NAME: Andrea and Darren
MANAGER'S NAME: Andrea
PRODUCTS: Confectionary, sweets and chocolates including iced confectionary and cool drinks

The Old Lolly Shop has been in the Central Market since 1906, originally under the name of Blackeby’s Sweets.

We still manufacture many of our lollies at a factory in Mile End.

Many customers will remember the Lolly Shop from their childhood, particularly the boiled lolly fish.

View On Map